Shabby blogs

Tuesday, April 6, 2010


Okay so I FINALLY got around to making a project at home!! I am so excited to have a project done that is personal. We have been so busy making projects all day -everyday at work. So... it has been a little hard to want to come home and create. However, I am gonna get off my booty and make it happen! Hope you guys like this one :) This is a layout of my beautiful niece Lily. She is too cute and I have been so excited to create some layouts with her. I know there will be even more of her to come!!



I just LOVE that last picture! While I was taking the photos, my cat Molly just had to come over and be a part of it! She is always following us around no matter what we are doing. She is too cute!

1 comment:

  1. Well it's about time lady! Thought you'd died or something. This is absolutely precious Miranda! Must be fun to have a little girly to scrap with all that testosterone going on in your house. LOL LOVe this! xxMamaDonna

    ReplyDelete